Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lemon Lavender and Peppermint

Some of the basic oils that are used quite often by many are Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint. Ohh, you have to smell these! They are more potent and aromatic than you may imagine. I know they were for me at first. I had purchased oils from a local health food store and they smelled good but they were no match for these Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils. I have to admit that I used them for cleaning because I didn't want to waste the money I spent on them.

This trio is awesome together. My first use of them was for allergies. 2 drops of each and I could throw away all of my allergy medicines. I used to suffer from sinus congestion and pain accompanied by sore throat and sneezing. I am happy to say that I don't have to bother with those things any more.
Allergy symptoms aside, there are a myriad of uses for these fabulous oils. Check 'em out! There is a document that doTerra uses called 101 uses for Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint. For a copy of this document, look here.

After you've read all these great uses from household cleaners to illnesses to mood enhancement and cooking, come on back and we will continue this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment